Crisdon (aka Spun Sugar)'s Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

Student

"You know how when your waiting for something really really powerful and important fo…"

Crisdon (aka Spun Sugar) replied May 4, 2012 to Hoop Mamma needs help fighting cancer!

76 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Alena

Student

"That is an excellent question. Normally I would say my smile. Its honest, spontaneou…"

Crisdon (aka Spun Sugar) replied Apr 5, 2011 to What do you LOVE about your body?

67 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Gilded Serpent

Student

"thank you so much my dear. I am nervous as a bag of rats in a burning meth lab but i…"

Crisdon (aka Spun Sugar) replied Apr 5, 2011 to Hoop Mamma needs help fighting cancer!

76 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Alena

Student

"Well. Hello all you amazing gorgeous people. As Leah said I was headed to Vancouver…"

Crisdon (aka Spun Sugar) replied Apr 5, 2011 to Hoop Mamma needs help fighting cancer!

76 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Alena

Student

"so i was browsing through Leahs amazing posting of my Plight if you will, and looky…"

76 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Alena

"That is an excellent question. Normally I would say my smile. Its honest, spontaneou…"

Crisdon (aka Spun Sugar) replied Apr 5, 2011 to what do you like most about your body

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Sirkka Aho

Student

"  If you know me, you know I am never at a loss for words. Until recently that is. M…"

Crisdon (aka Spun Sugar) replied Jan 24, 2011 to Hoop Mamma needs help fighting cancer!

76 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Alena

Student

"thank you so much my fellow hooper! what an amazing community.xo"

Crisdon (aka Spun Sugar) replied Jan 17, 2011 to Hoop Mamma needs help fighting cancer!

76 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Alena

Student

"love you lil leah. i just sent another update. its kinda graphic and not very chippe…"

Crisdon (aka Spun Sugar) replied Jan 16, 2011 to Hoop Mamma needs help fighting cancer!

76 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Alena

Student

"hello my fellow hoopers!!!  well the initial fundraiser was a success! We raised eno…"

Crisdon (aka Spun Sugar) replied Jan 16, 2011 to Hoop Mamma needs help fighting cancer!

76 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Alena

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service