Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Pressed flowers.  Freaking awesome."

Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris replied Nov 30, 2011 to How perfect do you tape?

39 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris

Student

"I asked my supplier and they suggested using HDPE inserts for polypro.  Because poly…"

Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris replied Nov 20, 2011 to Collapsibel polypro couplers?

10 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Alicia * of HomeSpun Hoops*

Student

"I'm having the same issue.  The inserts(smaller pieces of tubing) work with my 3/4 t…"

Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris replied Nov 19, 2011 to Collapsibel polypro couplers?

10 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Alicia * of HomeSpun Hoops*

"Synergy Firehoops has a good selection of quality polypro too.  But I bought my poly…"

Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris replied Nov 19, 2011 to GLOW and/or COLORED POLYPRO BULK

8 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Dizzy Hips

"Yeah I'm pretty anal about my tapes.  For this reason I never use more than one foil…"

Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris replied Nov 19, 2011 to How perfect do you tape?

39 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris

"Also, polypro is one of the top recycled products.  It's resin number 5, on margarin…"

Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris replied Nov 19, 2011 to Polypro vs. HDPE - Under the microscope.

85 Mar 10
Reply by Bearclaw Manufacturing - Tedward

"So you mentioned using pure materials--does this mean you used homogenous polypro? …"

Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris replied Nov 19, 2011 to Polypro vs. HDPE - Under the microscope.

85 Mar 10
Reply by Bearclaw Manufacturing - Tedward

"Discipline is an important thing too.  It sounds like you have focus and dedication,…"

Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris replied Aug 4, 2011 to dropping down my hoop.

19 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Bear

Student

"I like the brand TempRight PEX tubing. It's with the black inside. It keeps hold of…"

Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris replied Aug 4, 2010 to hoop materials in Edmonton, help! Desperate, frustrated, depressed....

31 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by MaisieHoops of *HulaHoopers.ca*

"Yeah, I'm the GP one doing the same workshop. My whole plan is to inquire whether an…"

Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris replied May 21, 2010 to Teaching at a Go Girl WorkShop

4 May 28, 2010
Reply by Megan Hallwachs

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service