Jane "Electric Blue"'s Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"I do a lot of handstand work so wrist strength is super important. We made a cool st…"

Jane "Electric Blue" replied Jun 4, 2010 to Wrist Strengthening Exercises

19 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Caroleeena of Circles of Joy

Student

"one other thing, It is really important to get some kind of performers insurance eve…"

Jane "Electric Blue" replied Jun 4, 2010 to Fire restrictions

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jane "Electric Blue"

Student

"It can be really complicated and i do not no any thing about where you are from. But…"

Jane "Electric Blue" replied Jun 4, 2010 to Fire restrictions

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jane "Electric Blue"

"Well said i'll second that. I have been teaching acrobatics, fitness and dance for m…"

Jane "Electric Blue" replied May 31, 2010 to Hoop Certification And Its Importance To You???

61 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Madkat hoops

"I was a bit cheeky with my cards but i think i got away with it. Generally I say do…"

Jane "Electric Blue" replied May 31, 2010 to Business cards

16 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Delphine HappinessComesInHoops*

"I find that i also often get stuck in a loop when i am jamming. Some things i like t…"

Jane "Electric Blue" replied May 29, 2010 to Performance Hooping...feelin' a bit repetitive :/

29 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Lisa Love

"Have you tried taking your leg out to the back rather than to the side. I have found…"

Jane "Electric Blue" replied May 26, 2010 to Hooping things that you don't want/moves that you don't want to do?

36 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Shawna

"Dude you don't need to be snarky about it i was just trying to help you find the inf…"

Jane "Electric Blue" replied May 26, 2010 to Can indoor hooping in a small space be a good cardio workout (waist hooping).

3 May 26, 2010
Reply by circularlogic

Student

"If you Could find matt gold that is really brilliant i would buy heaps of it. Like e…"

Jane "Electric Blue" replied May 23, 2010 to Selling Hoop Tape, What's your favorite?

76 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Rhonda J.

Student

"I don't think it is grouchy. I would never lend my fire gear to any one but my clos…"

Jane "Electric Blue" replied May 23, 2010 to Sharing your Gear, Fire, Led and whatever else.

36 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Brianna

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service