All Discussions Tagged 'Fire' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quick Wicks

Hello hopers! I was hoping for some advice. I have decided, for my needs, that I am going to purchase myself a set of five or six "quick"…

Started by Emma Jeanne Oslé

5 Mar 7
Reply by Lilith the lithe

Fire Performing Insurance!

Heyyy guys!I'm starting the hunt for fire performer insurance. I've been scoping out Firepedia and looking up the various sources they have…

Started by Kora-Lee Ann "Percept" Morris

3 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Bearclaw Manufacturing - Tedward

Hoopers in Boulder, CO!!

Hello fellow hoopers! I will be moving to Louisville, CO (right outside of Boulder) at the end of September! I'll only be living there unti…

Started by Mina Bear

0 Aug 24, 2013

Mod

Fire Spinning At Wakarusa Music Festival, new rules.

In the past there has been no rules with fire spinning. Basically, it was an open spin with no order, many rouge fire spinners spinning at…

Started by Martika* of MartikasMysticDesign

14 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Flower

Reputable Hoop Makers?

I saw someone on facebook complaining about their LED hoop that broke.  Then, another person asked for a list of reputable hoop makers so t…

Started by Moonshadow

12 Jul 8, 2013

Performance Contract Examples

I'm looking for performance contract examples to use as a template to create my own.  In the past I've just accepted people's word for cash…

Started by Hoop Jeanne

3 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Martika* of MartikasMysticDesign

Double Fire Hoops Melted

Hi, I am new to this forum. I have been reading some of the posts and I really appreciate the input on here. Last night I lit up my two fir…

Started by Tabitha Kelley

1 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Moonshadow

Hoop Battles?

So I was telling my boyfriend about a class I took, where we did little mini hoop battles.  We basically just acted really aggressive, ran…

Started by Moonshadow

8 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Rika

Kinetic Fire 2013

Kinetic Fire is a 3 day flow art camp in Ohio during the third weekend of May.  They are having a video contest to win free tickets.  They…

Started by Moonshadow

0 Mar 12, 2013

Practice Fire Fans

Hey Spinners!I have been seriously thinking about getting into fans recently after seeing some amazing videos and am wondering what to star…

Started by Katie

13 Jan 14, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service