All Discussions Tagged 'children' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Proper Tubing O.D. and hoop sizes for 9-10 year old girls?

I am teaching 3 hoop classes to entering 5th grade girls at a local school's music camp. I mostly teach adults so I don't have many childre…

Started by Miss Strange

3 May 22, 2012
Reply by Miss Strange

Student

What to do for a kids party?

I might get hired for a kids party this weekend and was wondering what you all did to pull off an hour of entertainment? I have never done…

Started by Aurora

10 May 17, 2012
Reply by Lindan

Student

the wierdest thing you believed as a child

As a kid I use to believe that I would someday grow a horn and become a unicorn... I also use to think that barbies could come alive and ki…

Started by Miss Texas

133 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Shannon "HoopLove"

Help with ideas for childrens hoop class, please

Hello there! I need some advice and ideas. I am teaching a hoop class for some students at a local school. I have taught them before its ab…

Started by Brittany Landry

10 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Brittany Landry

Teaching hoping to kids

I started a hoop class at the school which I teach at. The girls age is 8-9. It's something completely new to them and they are fascinated…

Started by Barbara

4 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by tiffany barnes

Teacher

performance for children

I'm booked for a circus theme birthday party and could use some help with music. The children will be between the ages of 4-7. Anyone know…

Started by saray

5 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by saray

Attention: help needed kid friendly hip music &

Hello my Friendly hoopers!!! I could really use some help here.. I need to find some kid friendly fun hip moving songs. I will be teachin…

Started by Maria Valentin

6 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by The CircularPhile

Teaching Hooping to Children

My belly dancing group are doing workshops at an upcoming childrens festival; they are going to be showing them some dance moves and also s…

Started by Snickals

5 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Amelia

Student

tips for a kid's performance?

hey guys..so a couple of my friends have asked me to perform at their kid's birthday parties, but im a little stuck on what to do.  For the…

Started by Caitlyn "SpinArt" Ryan

3 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Amanda of Hip Flick Hoops*

Student

Hooping with Kids- June Bug online discussion

I saw that SaFire is starting a group for this, but I can't get in it (huh?).So, we've been organizing some really great hooping and hoop t…

Started by Casandra "Hoop So Fly" Tanenbaum

5 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by JEN

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service