All Discussions Tagged 'forest' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need friends to camp with at electric forest !

Hi all! I have my ticket to EF a and I'm so excited. My group fell apart but I will die if I miss out! I'm super nice and east going. anyon…

Started by Jacqueline Schappert

0 Jun 1

Electric Forest Hoop Workshops! Hosted by the Lovely Luna Breeze!

Just a friendly reminder that Electric Forest loves us hoopers! They not only allow about 15 lucky people to audition for hoop troope (cong…

Started by Jackie Maxwell

0 Jun 18, 2013

Storing hoops at festivals

hey! i was just wondering how you guys store your hoops at fests? I'm going to Electric Forest in a couple weeks (3rd year going but 1st ye…

Started by Arianna Domijan

4 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Hillary

Student

Electric Forest

OKAY. This is my first year going to Electric Forest (gods I am so friggin stoked) and I wanted to know what the best routes are, if any of…

Started by Molly Miller (b0wieh00ps)

4 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Meredith Barbieri

Electric Forest Hoop Troupe 2013 entry sally and wolfie

Hoping to get on the EF hoop troupe! If you like, show us some love <3  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTFpuNmA1CA

Started by sallysunshine

0 May 5, 2013

Electric Forest Hoop Troupe!! *Girl/guy FIRE duo*

I am so excited to see all of the amazing submission coming in for this year's Electric Forest Hoop Troupe. I would like to share with you…

Started by Laura DiFilippo

2 May 1, 2013
Reply by Laura DiFilippo

EF hoop troupe 2013??

Hey does anyone know if there will be a hoop troupe at this years electric forest? I havent seen any information about it anywhere yet. I p…

Started by Jaime Foley

5 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Laura DiFilippo

Student

Questions about fire performing at festivals you are not getting paid for

Just returned home yesturday from four days of magic at Electric Forest... to anyone who was there thank you for making that awesome... we…

Started by Snowflake

22 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Bearclaw Manufacturing - Tedward

I made the top 20 for electric forest, now I need your help to make the top 15!

Hi everyone! i'm another hooper desperate to make it to the forest this year! I want to make this dream a reality! If you could 'like' my v…

Started by Katie Emmitt

0 May 26, 2012

Check out my Electric Forest HT Casting Video for 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfyzrutIEro&list=UUlHU8c-k80NLjMnslWrkbzA&index=1&feature=plcp Hello Hoopers, My name is Amy an…

Started by Amy

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by Courtney Youphoriafy

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service