All Discussions Tagged 'help' (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone fix a light on an LED hoop?

Does anyone fix-or know of anyone with a good reputation who can fix ONE light on an LED hoop? I purchased a hoop from a company and when i…

Started by Dawn Reilly

0 Aug 29, 2015

Grip tape for the helix smart hoop

So I've had my helix smart hoop for about a month now and was not aware it did not come with grip tape. I have tried to do some research to…

Started by Alessia Splendore

3 May 30, 2015
Reply by nicole padelli

Help! Why is it so hard to use color shifting tape?

I'm probably just really bad at it but I notice I start out with wonderful spacing and as I go it gets closer and closer together! I feel I…

Started by Alice Robins

9 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Tweed

Alcohol in gel form?

Safe or unsafe? Thanks!

Started by Nova Gali

2 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Shorty

How to Progress?

Hello!I began hooping in 2012, but it's very on and off, and it looks more like I've been hooping for a few months. I know basic things lik…

Started by Bambi Iannarino

4 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Splynk

help! cutting with pipe cutters impossible!

my first attempt at making Hoops is a lot harder than I expected.. I haven't been able to make a perfect circle hoop due to stupid cuts. A…

Started by Ashley Huete

5 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Tink in Tokyo

Student

Trouble downloading videos on Budding Series 1 and 2...?

Hi hoopers! Is anyone else having trouble viewing and/or downloading the videos from Budding Series 1 and 2? I can't view or download the v…

Started by Carli Long

7 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Carli Long

Teaching a workshop in a small space, suggestions?

Hey everyone, I am beginning a hoop class at a small coffeehouse in my town. They typically use the inside for their yoga classes and have…

Started by Kayla Smith

1 May 25, 2014
Reply by Tink in Tokyo

Anyone selling thier futurehoop!?

Please keep an eye out for me! Festival season is around the bend and I'm looking for a future hoop! pleasee reply asap or with any info of…

Started by Emily Jazmin Berganza

5 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Chana Weinstein

Hoop Tricks Wants To Hear From YOU!

Hi awesome fellow hoopers! Alexis Nicole here with Hoop Tricks :-) http://www.hooptricks.org/ is a site dedicated to helping fellow hoopers…

Started by Alexis Nicole

2 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Alexis Nicole

RSS

Where can I access my classes?

Unfortunately, I am going to have to MANUALLY transfer over 1700 students to the new site. When it is ready I'll be posting EVERYWHERE with instructions on how to log into your account. I'll do whatever it takes to make this work so you don't lose your access.

Predicted launch date: January 23rd, 2016

Thank you for your patience and support!

Much love,
Safire

Hoop City Sponsors

© 2016   Created by SaFire*.   Powered by

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service