All Discussions Tagged 'help' (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone selling thier futurehoop!?

Please keep an eye out for me! Festival season is around the bend and I'm looking for a future hoop! pleasee reply asap or with any info of…

Started by Emily Jazmin Berganza

5 Mar 31
Reply by Chana Weinstein

Hoop Tricks Wants To Hear From YOU!

Hi awesome fellow hoopers! Alexis Nicole here with Hoop Tricks :-) http://www.hooptricks.org/ is a site dedicated to helping fellow hoopers…

Started by Alexis Nicole

2 Mar 11
Reply by Alexis Nicole

Resizing Future Hoop?!

Does anyone know if it is possible to resize/retube a future hoop?! I ordered mine in a 36" and now it is just waaayyy to heavy for me :/ I…

Started by Angela Zulli

1 Feb 20
Reply by Moonshadow

knee hooping/costume help

What do you perform in when you know you'll include knee hooping? My outfit needs to be school apro-pro. I'm thinking black dance shorts, a…

Started by Aimee Schmale

6 Jan 21
Reply by Moonshadow

We're hiring dedicated hoopers!

Content creators needed for Hoop Tricks! Do you LOVE hooping, talking about hooping, making tutorials, teaching, helping and connecting wi…

Started by Brandon Huston

1 Jan 10
Reply by Kim Cuppett

Back Injury and hooping.

Soo, I have been in 2 car wrecks and fell into a window well at work all in the past 8 months! It has just tangled the muscles in my back i…

Started by Danielle Marie Yates

3 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by LiviJoyHoops

Do NOT open this post

I WANT YOU TO HAVE A FREE POLYPRO HOOP. ACTUALLY I WANT YOU TO HAVE 2 OF THEM! Let me first tell you that this is shameless promotion Are…

Started by Brandon Huston

10 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by LiviJoyHoops

CitivaCreationz or Moodhoops?

So I own a HDPE 36" rainbow moodhoop. I got this when I first started hooping (a long while back). I quickly stopped playing with it after…

Started by Priya Ethal

5 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by MeowAllieCat

CitivaCreationz Rainbow Melt?! General LED questions

So I sent Miss Jess a pretty lengthy message/question on etsy. I don't expect her to reply anytime soon, and I was hoping maybe this lovely…

Started by Priya Ethal

3 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Tink in Tokyo

Student

Lighted Lifestyle turn around time?

Does anyone have any recent experience with purchasing from Lighted Lifestyle? I have dealt with them before about 2 years ago when I purch…

Started by Alexandra

5 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Isabel

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service