All Discussions Tagged 'teaching' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tips for a new teacher.

Hey there hoopers! Elsie Here, In a few weeks I will have completed my Hoopnotica teacher training and I just wanted to reach out and see…

Started by Elsie May Larson-Kunkel

2 Feb 12
Reply by Fiora Firefly

Workshop Ideas?

Hello, everyone! I am applying to teach my first workshops this upcoming year, and I have some ideas of what to do. But before I throw them…

Started by Caitlin Freeman

5 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Caitlin Freeman

Where do we stand in the world of flow arts?

It's crazy how different the flow arts communities are... poi spinners seam to be all about helping eachother learn and advancing the techn…

Started by Andrea Shplee

49 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Flower

Student

Advanced Kids in Beginner Kids Class - Help!

Hello everyone I need some help/advice. I've been teaching kids classes for over a year now and there are a few girls who EXCEL, they've t…

Started by Amanda of Hip Flick Hoops*

2 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Scunshine

First time teaching questions!!

So aside from the free flow workshop I taught at tomorrow will be my first time teaching a class. I am wondering a few things though about…

Started by Dariann Hartman

2 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Lara Eastburn

the love of the arts and friends

I just wanted to write a little something about spinning with a significant other. Wether its friends boyfriends or uniting with people who…

Started by Hooplify Jordan

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Allyssa

"trick" progression list?

im looking for a list in order of progression. i know there are video tutorials out there going over all of them but i wasnt sure if anyone…

Started by doc

19 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Ash Marie Antoinette

getting started: hoop fitness instructing.. HELP!!!!

I've been obsessed with the idea of becoming a hoop dance instructor. There are absolutely no classes in my area and I would love to introd…

Started by Spin Kitten

4 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Sarah Maccarelli Jordan

Teaching Tips?

Hi, I've been hooping for almost 2 years and I've become pretty advanced at it. I've been asked to teach lessons next year and I was wonde…

Started by Vene

6 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by JazzyHoopz

would anyone like to volunteer to help get new festivals organized in VA??

looking for people to help get festivals started in virginia...we have a venue already looking for d.j.'s and other musicians also hoop dan…

Started by Terry Gentry

6 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Terry Gentry

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service