All Discussions Tagged 'tubing' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of this tubing?

☛ Do you like free hoops and tubing? Hula Hoop Tubing is seeking brand ambassadors! - https://www.facebook.com/events/748339971877426/ We…

Started by Brandon Huston

0 May 19

Polycarbonate connection help

Hey Hoopers, So I recently got some polycarbonate tubing from hoopsupplies.  I love it!  I need help though regarding the best way to cut i…

Started by Hillary

4 Apr 27
Reply by jess boyangiu

New Tubing Types (Predictions & Hopes?)

I always get so excited thinking about the future of the hoop community and what directions it will progress in. I haven't tried them all y…

Started by JJ Hula

2 Apr 25
Reply by Dave McKenzie

Time for a new hoop

I am new here and hope I am posting in the correct place. I have an HDPE 7/8" 39" hoop that really helped me accomplish some tricks I hadn'…

Started by Gratihooper

3 Feb 13
Reply by Rose Star

Mini hoop tubing?

So I've been dabbling with twin hoops (I've been using two 33" polypros with 3/4" tubing) and I wanted to get a set of mini's to learn tric…

Started by Jonny Spins

3 Feb 1
Reply by Jonny Spins

Noodle hoops (where to buy/make)

I was told by a girl on youtube that she make her own, using aquarium tubing (5/8") with a few layers of electrical tape. So I decide to fi…

Started by Digital Flapper

2 Jan 6
Reply by Amanda Sue Hoops

Has anyone ever encountered this polypro problem before...?

Hi everyone, I'm new to Hoop City so I apologize if this question has been asked before, but I searched and couldn't find anything on it. …

Started by Amanda Facemire

5 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Amanda Facemire

Which hoop is right for me?

I know this question has probably already been asked, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've been hooping for several months now with a…

Started by Noelle Skye

14 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Noelle Skye

Making a hoop with PEX tubing

I found a length of pex tubing alongside the road earlier and now I t wondering the best way to go about making a hoop out of it and some i…

Started by Rachel Randolph

1 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Heather Hoopiloquy* Collier

Polycarbonate Tubing?

Hoopsupplies just started offering this stuff. I've never seen it nor do I know what's special about it or why it's so pricey! So someone…

Started by Allyssa

10 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by MeowAllieCat

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service