All Discussions Tagged 'tubing' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time for a new hoop

I am new here and hope I am posting in the correct place. I have an HDPE 7/8" 39" hoop that really helped me accomplish some tricks I hadn'…

Started by Gratihooper

3 Feb 13
Reply by Rose Star

Mini hoop tubing?

So I've been dabbling with twin hoops (I've been using two 33" polypros with 3/4" tubing) and I wanted to get a set of mini's to learn tric…

Started by Jonny Spins

3 Feb 1
Reply by Jonny Spins

Noodle hoops (where to buy/make)

I was told by a girl on youtube that she make her own, using aquarium tubing (5/8") with a few layers of electrical tape. So I decide to fi…

Started by Digital Flapper

2 Jan 6
Reply by Amanda Sue Hoops

Has anyone ever encountered this polypro problem before...?

Hi everyone, I'm new to Hoop City so I apologize if this question has been asked before, but I searched and couldn't find anything on it. …

Started by Amanda Facemire

5 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Amanda Facemire

Which hoop is right for me?

I know this question has probably already been asked, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've been hooping for several months now with a…

Started by Noelle Skye

14 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Noelle Skye

Making a hoop with PEX tubing

I found a length of pex tubing alongside the road earlier and now I t wondering the best way to go about making a hoop out of it and some i…

Started by Rachel Randolph

1 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Heather Hoopiloquy* Collier

Polycarbonate connection help

Hey Hoopers, So I recently got some polycarbonate tubing from hoopsupplies.  I love it!  I need help though regarding the best way to cut i…

Started by Hillary

3 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Bonnie (Benni Croft)

Polycarbonate Tubing?

Hoopsupplies just started offering this stuff. I've never seen it nor do I know what's special about it or why it's so pricey! So someone…

Started by Allyssa

10 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by MeowAllieCat

Polycarbonate hoop review and Video!

Video of me using a orange polycarb hoop! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxXqlvhUdI Video of me using a orange and a clear polycarb hoop…

Started by Mina Bear

0 Apr 25, 2013

1/2 inch Collapsible Hoops

Hey hoop makers! I'm having an issue. I just started riveting and using push buttons for closure on my hoops. I first did it with my 5/8 p…

Started by Allyssa

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Allyssa

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service