Myself and my sister Luna Breeze will be creating the choreography, organization and offering private workshops to the winners. Meghan the Cat will also be there throwing down with us. I can't wait to share this experience with you! Contest details below:
(20) Winners will receive:
- Opportunity to perform during one of String Cheese Incident's Main Stage performances
- One complimentary ticket to the festival
- Private workshop with Shakti Sunfire and Luna Breeze
- Festival Poster
The EF Hoop Troupe will participate in daily performances throughout the Festival, as well as be featured nightly performers in Sherwood Forest.
How to Enter:
1. Create a video featuring your LED hula hoop performance
2. Video Title must contain your name and "EFHT Casting"
3. Video Requirements:
- Must be at least 2 minutes in length, no more than 5 minutes
- Contestant must introduce themselves to the camera
- Costume: white tribal electric fusion
4. Upload your video to YouTube and set as a PRIVATE video. Submit the link email@example.com with "EFHT Casting" in the subject line.
- For information about setting your video to private:http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=157177
5. Deadline for Submissions: June 5, 2011
6. Winners will be contacted by June 12, 2011
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to participate in the conversation, check out the official Electric Forest webpage here: http://electricforestfestival.com/news/hula-hoop-troupe-contest
Minis are great too!
Seriously!!!! This made my month!!! OMG OMG OMG OMFG. Hooping with the String Cheese would... would... >>loss for words
It *would* give me some super brownie points with the hubby. His #1 band of all time.
OK, off to practice with my LED.
Good luck to you all! OMG!!!!
AHHH!!! I'm just as giddy as you!!!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT THEY THINK IS MEANT BY "WHITE TRIBAL ELECTRIC FUSION"
Haha, totally nebulous and your take on it will be JUST FINE!!! White elements to the costume is key because we'll all show up better that way. Hope this helps!