I am madly in love with these two hoops, but I can only afford to get one for myself. I cannot for the life of me decide which design I like more, so I'm taking it to you guys. If you had to choose, which hoop would you pick? Which one speaks to you more? Thanks!

The Fire Dancer

or 

The Happy Hippie

Let me know what you guys think :) 

Tags: hoops

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i like the first one :)

They are both beautiful but I like the happy hippie hoop. Lotsa purdy colors. :]

I can see your dilemma! Both are very beautiful but I would go for the happy hippie one because it has all colors in it :)) but whatever one you choose will be B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L 

Happy Hippie FTW!!

aww I love HoopMamas! All of their hoops are beautiful :) I say go with the first one.

Happy hippie : ) in my opinion that's what I'd choose. You should get what YOU like best though! : D

I'd say happy hippie.. I found that if there is too much red and/or orange in my hoops, they make me angry during practice, haha. I really think that colors influence our moods a lot. So most of my hoops are cool colors like blue, green, and purple.

I would go with the fire dancer, just because I'm not sure how durable the fabric ribbon is on the Happy Hippie hoop. However beautiful it is, I know that the shinies and gaffers tape are pretty durable. 

Fire Dancer!

They are both awesome!

What are you usually going to be wearing when you hoop? Warm or cold colors? Pick the opposite colored hoop :)

Fire dancer, simply gorgeous!

These are both beautiful hoops but I have never seen that tie dye before! That's a really special one!

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service