Any hoopers from the Maryland area? I need someone to jam with. =)

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eastern Shore of Maryland here, bout 40 minutes to ocean City, 2 hours from the Rockville area! Hello!
Hi hi! I am in Towson/Lutherville/Phoenix area! I would love to hoop with you, lets get together!
Hey MD hoopers! Join the Delmarva Hoop Dance Meetup Group: http://www.meetup.com/Delmarva-Hoop-Dance/. I'll be organizing FREE hoop jams all summer and teaching weekly classes at Brickhouse Cardio Club in Highland, MD on Thursdays at 7:15. I hope to hoop with you soon :)
Dimitty, I am trying to friend request you but it isnt working. I am in Gaithersburg MD and I would love a hooper friend. I just moved here and just had a breakup so well I need friends and hooping badly haha. Msg me!!
Meee I just moved here. I notice this post was done in 2009 so you are probably long gone...but in the off chance you arent well hit me up!!

RSS

Where can I access my classes?

Unfortunately, I am going to have to MANUALLY transfer over 1700 students to the new site. When it is ready I'll be posting EVERYWHERE with instructions on how to log into your account. I'll do whatever it takes to make this work so you don't lose your access.

Predicted launch date: January 23rd, 2016

Thank you for your patience and support!

Much love,
Safire

Hoop City Sponsors

© 2016   Created by SaFire*.   Powered by

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service