I'd like to pose this question to those of you lovely hoopers spinning minis, poi hoops, small twins, or whatever you'd like to call the style: how did you learn those beautiful manipulations? I'm having a hard time finding tutorials online and i'm far too broke to sign up for classes, please help! If you have any advice, links or a specific site that would be wonderful =) thanks in advance!

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hoop-trix.com has a lot of tutorials, but I've found a lot of success in just moving the hoop around my body and exploring once I'd learned how to turn with the hoops in a few different ways.

I've been taking the minis class on here. Hoop City Classes

HoopDeeDoo has a lot of handy tutorials. 

Go to poi and friends! http://videos.feuershow.de/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&t... this helped me alot!

I also signed up to the mini hoops course here (on hoopcity) and it really it's worth the cash if you can get it!

Linden x

I tried to learn via youtube, but wasn't very successful. I ended up buying SaFire's minis class and loved it. 

Hoopnotica also has a DVD for minis. I have it, I found it pretty useful, though I wish it had more content on it. I'd like to get SaFire's class when I get the extra cash.

thank you!

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service