This group is about bartering our talents, to help each other out.
The concept is to offer something, like making a costume, for something that you need or want that someone else will make for you (NO MONEY!).
Latest Activity: Oct 8, 2016
This group was created because the idea of bartering services, items and skills was so loved in the "Helping each other out" discussion.
There are a few ways to get started:
1. Go to the "Items I can offer..." discussion and post everything you can offer that would qualify as "items" so that people can browse what is available and contact you for a trade. Example: I can offer- Leggies, basic hoops and jewelry.
2. Go to the "Others I can offer..." discussion and post all other things you can offer, like skills and services. (If it's area specific, make sure to note it.) People will then be able to browse what is available and offer a trade to you. Example: I can offer- web design, graphic design, photography, and hoop lessons to beginners.
3. Post a discussion! If you have looked through the available offers and can not find anything to suit your needs, then post a discussion describing what you are looking for. Make sure to put what you need in the title so that people can glance and see what you're looking for. Example: INO belly dancing costume.
If you find what you are in search of on one of the offer pages, send that person a message and tell them what you can offer for the thing you need and from then on out, just barter :)
Please try to work most of the barters out through private msgs, commenting on people's pages, etc. so that the offer pages aren't cluttered with too many comments for people to search through and also, because people are less likely to check in on the offer page than they are too see their msgs or their own page. :)
1. Please do not involve money in your deals. This group was created to help those who don't have a lot of spare change and it also just kills the spirit of sharing. :)
2. Obviously, be nice.
3. Also, obviously, be honest. Don't lie about the quality of items or services, etc.
If there are any questions or suggestions, PLEASE post in the "Questions & Suggestions" discussion. I would love feedback and I know it's going to take a while to get the kinks worked out.
Hoop Luv to you all and thank you for being a part of something that could be amazing!
HelloSo im pretty much thinking its ridiculous to spend $15 on a roll of tape so, heres my offer: I need black metallic tape (chrome, glitter, prism, lense watever) and black gaffers tape. Im willing…