Kristin Marlowe's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

Student

"I have been seeing those commericals promoting Corn Syrup more and more on TV! Omg i…"

Kristin Marlowe replied Jan 6, 2011 to healthier eating...how?

9 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by RhiRee

Student

"I use to take a multi-vitamin every day... but my boyfriend told me yesterday that m…"

Kristin Marlowe replied Dec 8, 2010 to Your Vitamins!

25 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by SaFire*

"oh wow! This is a great site!! Thanks for sharing!"

Kristin Marlowe replied Dec 7, 2010 to Nutritional content of food - good online/print resources?

11 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Adriene

"What a great discussion! When I first got into the Green Smoothies, I wanted to know…"

Kristin Marlowe replied Dec 7, 2010 to Nutritional content of food - good online/print resources?

11 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Adriene

"Ooo the Berry Mix sounds Delicis! I'm gonna have to try that one- I love adding oran…"

Kristin Marlowe replied Dec 7, 2010 to Green Smoothies! A yummie treat for the body and soul!

45 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Heather

"THat is awesome! Congrats! Texture doesn't bother me much, but over the past months…"

Kristin Marlowe replied Dec 5, 2010 to Green Smoothies! A yummie treat for the body and soul!

45 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Heather

"YAYAYAY!"

Kristin Marlowe replied Dec 5, 2010 to Green Smoothies! A yummie treat for the body and soul!

45 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Heather

"YAY!!! So exciting! The fun part is now experimenting with other combos- start with…"

45 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Heather

"That is awesome and sounds like a huge success! When I was teaching a cardio class I…"

Kristin Marlowe replied Dec 3, 2010 to Hoop Areobics aka hoop "dances" for exercise

11 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Tokyo Sunshine

"I am very pumped to donate them! A few place wont except "handmade" items... silly-…"

Kristin Marlowe replied Dec 3, 2010 to What do you appreciate Today?

64 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Adriene

RSS

© 2014   Created by SaFire*.

Hoop City Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service